Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hip Hop

Since I cover a lot of events centered around hip hop, I've come across many tees that are hip hop-oriented:



(At first, I really thought this shirt read "Yes, I am a rapist" because it's hard to see the "O")







Mr. "I Am Hip Hop" is none other than Wordspit, a dope MC from Brooklyn. I think he embodies the spirit of hip hop in terms of his energy and stage presence while performing (my two most important critera for a good show!) - check him out!







Excellent tee as worn by Ciph Diggy of the Sleepwalkas



(as worn by the lovely Miss Kalae... look out for her!)



The latter tee is worn by Green-Eyed Bandit, Mr. Eric Sermon! I caught him wearing this one after EPMD's performance at Black August this summer. Stay tuned for more tees exploring the heart...

1 comment:

  1. I really like that Creole Hip Hop tee. Culture meets mens urban fashion. I collect tees and think you have some fresh street t shirts. Great post on urban t shirts!

    ReplyDelete